Dahua 16CH IP Camera NVR With 16x PoE(IEEE802.3at)
All prices inc. GST + 3 year back-to-base warranty
- 16CH / 320 Mbps Recording/Quad-core embedded processor
- 16 x PoE Port: Max.25.5W (each) 320W in total
- 1 RJ-45 port(10/100/1000Mbps)
- 1-8 PoE support 800m ePoE & EoC / H.265/H.264/MJPEG/MPEG4
- H.265/H.264 dual codec decoding
- 4K(3840x2160)/1080p 1x HDMI, 1x VGA simultaneous video output
- Support 2 SATA HDDs up to 12TB Raid (redundancy) / 1 Rear USB3.0, 1 Front USB2.0
- Audio: 1x in, 1x out /Alarm 4x in, 2x out / RS232 x 1 / RS485 x 1 for PTZ
- Display: 1/4/8/9/16 / Playback: 1/4/8/16
- Power Consumption: NVR: 14.5W without HDD
- 128 CH CMS, iPhone & Android Mobile Support live, playback, setup
- 1U, 375x327x53(H)mm / 2.7KG without HDD
- 3 Years return to base warranty
View our refund policy here.
All of our Hikvision, HiLook and Dahua cameras and NVRs are covered by 3 years back to base manufacturer warranty. You will find warranty periods displayed clearly on each product page.
It is limited to the original purchaser only and is not transferrable to any other party. It does not include damage to the item from incorrect installation or use. Please retain your proof of purchase email/receipt.
You must contact us before returning your item so that we can give you the most appropriate shipping address based on your location.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 1300 ONSECURE.
We offer a 14-day return policy so you can make risk free purchase. We believe in the quality and reliability of our products. If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, you can return it to us and we will give you your money back.
What can be returned?
You can return all item/s within 14 days of receiving them. If you are returning an item it must be in original, brand new condition. We kindly ask that you keep it in its original packaging. Please check your cameras to make sure they are not altered in any way with scuffs or scratches.
When do items need to be returned by?
You have 14 days from delivery date.
Where do items need to be returned to?
We will advise the most appropriate warehouse for you to return-ship the product to once you make contact with us.
Please contact us before shipping anything. Email us on email@example.com.
Shipping for returns?
Returned delivery charges are not refunded as this is a service we do not provide ourselves. We use a shipping company that we pay the moment the item leaves our warehouses.
Make sure you include a copy of your order confirmation email along with information on the reason for your return and how we can help you.
Please keep a copy of your receipt of proof of shipment & tracking number for any returns back to Secure On. We recommend using a tracked delivery method to ensure your item arrives safe and sound.